PWT Provides Services in order to:
- Ensure the proper application of the treatment.
- Prevent problems.
- Ensure the proper operation of systems.
All service visits to the customers are documented by the service report that includes data and recommendations:
The services are classified as:
- “Standard” services provided to all PWT Customers.
- “Value-added” services provided to customers that have specific problems to solve, or specific plans for improvement.
- Standard Services
Standard” services include:
- Water Analysis and recommendations.
- Active chemical residual analysis and recommendations.
- Corrosion rate monitoring.
- Aerobic and anaerobic bacteria monitoring.
- Calculation of scaling and corrosion indices.
“Value added” services such as:
- Cooling tower performance evaluation.
- Heat exchanger performance monitoring.
- Legionella (pathogen bacteria) on site determination.
- Sand filter efficiency evaluation.
- Boiler efficiency evaluation.
- Water Management: Evaluation of opportunities in water conservation, reuse and recycle.
An ISO certified company, professionally engaged in manufacturing and supplying the highest quality Total Water & Waste Water Treatment Chemicals, at cost-effective prices. Ever since our inception, we have been manufacturing Water Treatment Chemicals using good quality raw materials, latest technologies and modern equipment.
PWT is promoted and managed by a group of field engineers, technicians and chemists, with great experience in different fields. The majority of those chemists and chemical engineers have long experience in handling the chemical treatment for different clients.
The Company has been certified according to ISO 9001:2008-14001 and 18001 for manufacturing and supplying of Chemicals for Water and Waste Water Treatment and also for Laboratory Testing of Water.
We are a pioneer manufacturer and supplier of various chemicals for different Water, Effluent and Process Treatment applications.