El Shark For Engineering Supplies Co.
62 Gomhoureia St., Downtown, Cairo
Near To Sidnawy Hospital
Established in 1958 and grew to be a major player in the electromechanical market. El Shark was founded by Eng. Abd ElHamid Tawfik. It started manufacturing & assembling pumps with electrical motors & diesel engines. During the local manufacturing period El Shark participated in huge projects such as the High Dam & the aluminum project, which was the largest factory in the Middle East at the time.