Councilor Yasser Ismail Abu Hamad
Working in the field of legal profession & consultation since 2003. Dealing with various government agencies & courts.
The Councilor participated in several scientific conferences & seminars inside & outside Egypt.
Patent attorney certified by the Egyptian Ministry of Industry & Foreign Trade.
He has worked at various legal affair departments for a number of private companies. He is now the lawyer & manager of Al Hakanya Attorneys & Legal Consultants .
He is also an institutional agent & legal consultant to:
- Al Bariq Petroleum Product Transportation, an Egyptian Joint-Stock Company
- Al Asdqa Petroleum Product Transportation, an Egyptian Joint-Stock Company
- Nile Petroleum Product Distribution, an Egyptian Joint-Stock Company
- Alexandria Plastics, Joint-Stock Company
- Zahrat Al Madain Plastics, General Partnership
- National Plastics, General Partnership
- Al Aaw Land Reclamation, General Partnership
- Al Aaw Bakeries, Joint-Stock Company
- The Middle East Software & Electronic Engineering Company, Joint-Stock Company
- Asus Software, Limited Liability Company
- Arab Lawyers Union
- Arab Judicature Customary Council
- Egyptian Association for Preventing of Information and Internet Crimes
Attended several training courses in various legal specialties, including:
- Company conciliation & mediation
- Intellectual property
- Local & international commercial arbitration
- Comprehensive legal administration attorney studies for the public & private sectors, organized by the Faculty of Economics & Political Sciences
- International Advisor Encyclopedia course, organized by Sadat Academy for Management Sciences.
- Criminal Protection of Public Finances course, organized by the Faculty of Law, Cairo University.
- A conference on managing human resources in Arab public & private companies, organized by the Arab Organization for Administrative Sciences at the Arab League, Dubai.