• Aleman Mechanical Contracting is a mechanical contracting company providing all mechanical services including maintenance, construction, fabrication and erection.
• Aleman was founded by Mr. Ahmed Mohamed Abd Elhafez in Kafr Eldawwar, Elbehira in 2009 as Alsafwa Mechanical Contracting.
The main activity of Elsafwa was mechanical erection.
In 2011, we established Aleman Mechanical Contracting according to Egyptian law
• Aleman is a 100% Egyptian shareholding company.
Aleman’s core business is to manage and perform main contracting projects of medium sizes (i.e. about 80,000,000 EGP) as well as traditional electromechanical erection activities.
• Its vast experience in constructing various types of plants including power stations, chemical and petrochemical plants, etc.; enabling it to also offer engineering services in order to solve problems related to maintaining and rebuilding of old plants.
• Aleman is also the owner of a mechanical fabrication workshops covering a total area 700 m2 with an output of over 200 tons/month of plate works and steel structures.
• About Us:
- Vast experience in steel fabrication and
- construction services in all projects in Egypt.
- Our services include:
- Fabrication and erection of steel structures, piping, equipment and plate works.
- Fabrication and installation of firefighting systems and plumbing.
- Erecting all steel framing, piping and mechanical works.
- Maintaining all mechanical and piping works.
- Cladding and erection works.
- Fabrication and erection of tanks and vessels.
- Providing technical services.