- Amin Morsi Office for Accounting, Auditing and Tax Consultations.
- Accountants and Legal Auditors.
- Auditors of joint-stock companies.
- Fellowship of Chartered Accountants Association.
- Fellowship of the Egyptian Tax Association.
- Fellowship of the Egyptian Association for Public Finance and Taxes.
- Membership of the General Union of Arab Accountants and Auditors AFAA.
- Membership of the International Tax Association, the Netherlands.
- Accounting information system analysis and development.
- Designing accounting cost systems.
- Examining and evaluating the internal audit system.
- Reviewing financial statements.
- Tax examination.
- Preparing all types of tax returns.
- Solving tax problems.
- Legal Services & Institutional Procedures.
- To become a leading institution in the fields of accounting, auditing, tax and consultation.
- Providing integrated, advanced, quick and affordable accounting, auditing, tax and consultation services through a qualified team and advanced work systems, in accordance with professional and ethical standards to maximize profit and use funds efficiently.
- Providing excellent services that maximize customer returns.
- Services are based on scientific and professional methodology and continuous education to add credibility and quality.
- Continuity and sustainability in providing developed services, keeping pace with changes in the business environment, and assessing risks surrounding them.
- Customers are the focus of our attention as we work to achieve their needs, requirements and aspirations, while aiming to maximize their profitability.
- Maintaining excellence through continuous professional and scientific rehabilitation of our team and updating work systems and procedures in all our fields.
- Working as a team, ensuring positive interaction among all employees and mutual respect among various administrative levels.
- Trust is achieved through commitment to our duties and responsibilities.