- Alumass Contracting consists of eight major departments with different scope of work, these departments are:
Sales and Marketing Department.
Materials and Planning Department.
Production Planning Department.
Standard Products Section.
Non-Standard Products Section.
- These departments; in addition to HR and HSE sections, are working together towards corporate prosperity.
- Fabrication and Assembly:
- Various types of automatic machines provide optimum quality for all products, using the following fabrication criteria:
- Mechanical assembly for corner joints using either heavy extruded aluminium angles (crimping assembly) or Zama angles. In addition to using solvent-free reactive adhesive to glue corner joints to prevent both the corrosion of aluminium cut edges and the movement of joints during handling and transportation.
- All screws and anchors for hardware and frame fixation are made of stainless steel, unless otherwise specified by the consultant.
- All sliding systems are equipped with reinforced brushes to prevent air and dust infiltration and to improve sound insulation.
- All hinged systems are provided with double defensive EPDM rubber gaskets (internal rubber gasket and external rubber), in addition to duel glazing gaskets (internal glazing gasket and external glazing gasket). The use of these gaskets enhances sound isolation and improves system tightness.
- Surface Finishing:
- All profiles and accessories to be painted by reputable and approved painting plants either in electrostatic powder coating colours or PVDF colours according to project specifications.
- Various patented, high quality and durable European made accessories and fittings, offer our clients the opportunity to choose the proper hardware which meets their needs.