- A leading supplier of Compact HPL used in bathroom partitions and doors, urinal partitions, club lockers, toilet partitions, table and desk worktops, office, desk and hospital surfaces and more.
Does not interact with water, acids or bacteria and is not affected by water and fumes.
Specially designed to resist weather conditions and water.
Withstands shocks as it is unbreakable and can withstand high temperatures.
Known for our clear approach and precise vision. Our company’s most important goal is to be trusted by customers. One of the leading companies in Egypt in installing and implementing bathroom partitions using Indian Compact in various forms and colors. Vast experience in bathroom doors, restaurant tables, wardrobes, bathroom partitions and sink units.
- What is Compact?
Compact is a fire-resistant plywood used to make tabletops, kitchen furniture, laundry room furniture, desktops, etc. HPL refers to the high pressure lamination covering the plywood’s back and front. The process involves soaking the base layer with phenolic resin and melamine under pressure and at high temperatures.
- Used to make bathroom and urinal partitions and bathroom doors in hospitals and stores.
- Clothes and storage lockers in clubs and universities.
- Restaurant seats and tables.
- Large trash cans for restaurants and hotels.