• Our company works in manufacturing all kinds of electrical panels.
• Main distribution boards.
• Sub-distribution panels.
• Lighting panels.
• Power factor correction boards.
• Connecting panels between two sources.
• Control panels in production lines.
• In addition to public supplies (contactor breakers - overload speed variators - soft starter)
The company's goals:
• Being on top is one of our most important strategies, working in a good climate is one of the most important ways to improve the economy and that energy obtainment is a basic human right.
• Our aim is not to profit only, but is raising the efficiency of the Egyptian product and increasing it to provide everything needed by the Egyptian market and the world from the Egyptian product also, by reducing the period of breakdowns through providing all it takes for the investor as soon as possible from electrical supplies and engineering consulting.
• We always strive with our customer for rapid and logical solutions for the experienced malfunctions, with accuracy and high efficiency at the hands of experts and distinguished engineers in this field.
• Our company was honored to work with major Egyptian companies in all Egyptian industrial areas and visiting our website is our pleasure to learn about our portfolio (www.elalamiaeng.com) and mentioning for example, and not as a limitation
• Rich Bake Company (Obour - 6th of October).
• Beko Real Estate Investment Company (Greater Cairo).
• Lasheen Plastic Company (10th of Ramadan - Greater Cairo).
• United Engineers Company (Badr Industrial City).
• International Plastic Industries Company (Sadat City).
• Al-Khattab Mills Company (Sadat City).
• Egypt Cables Company (Beni Suef Industrial City).
• Diamond Textile Company (10th of Ramadan City).
• Our employees represent who we are, so we strive to get the best knowledge and development in our field. To achieve this, we create the right environment for our employees to be distinguished with a focus on teamwork which we believe is among the most important factors in our culture.