Elite International Soccer is a soccer specific sporting company. It is aimed at youth development and specialized training using highly qualified coaches. EIS offers summer and winter soccer camps and is also the organizing company of Footy 5's mens and women's 5-aside soccer league.
Al-Ahly Real Estate Development Company was founded in 1994. The National Bank of Egypt has a share of 40% and the remaining 60% is owned by the Sabbour Family. Al-Ahly works in various real estate sectors including commercial, residential & touristic. Our motto is “Building a Better Life”.
Designing, constructing and maintaining all types of swimming pools. Installing Jacuzzi's and massage chairs. Landscaping around swimming pools. Installing and supplying advanced filter units with remote control option.